- BUY ITEMS
- SELL ITEMS
- DISCOUNT CLUB
- WORK WITH BSOS
RRP £329.99 - selling for £100
This really helped keep my milk supply up, when I suffered with mastitis & baby had problems latching. It also allowed me to build up a stick pile for when I finished breastfeeding. It’s small, portable & re-chargeable. The digital screen also has a timer
It has 2 phases; It starts off with a short, quick sucking rhythm until your milk starts to flow, emulating the way babies naturally start a feed from the breast (rapid sucking to get the milk flowing). It then changes to a slow rhythm to express the milk, & has 9 vacuum levels which you can adjust for comfort & flow efficiency.
Comes with (everything I originally purchased it with, besides the nipple shields but I’ve included a Lansinoh latch assistant)
- [x] 4x Bottle 150ml
- [x] 4x Lid and disc
- [x] 2x Bottle stand
- [x] 2x Multi-lid
- [x] 1x Freestyle tubing (brand new, never used, bought for second baby but I didn’t need because I managed to feed her much better, for longer & I couldn’t seem to find the time to pump with 2 little monkeys!)
- [x] 1x Mains adapter
- [x] 1x Rechargeable battery
- [x] 2x Calma teets that help baby mimic the suck needed when breastfeeding, more so than any other teet I’ve used & helps with nipple confusion, (they’ve been used 2/3 times, but my second didn’t take because we started the bottle a little too late)
- [x] 1x Freestyle motor unit
- [x] 2x Connector
- [x] I’ve also included a Lansinoh Latch Assist Nipple Everter, (really helped second time around & it’s only been used a handful of times)
Collection only in Stamford area, however will deliver if reasonable distance).
Buy for £100.00 Collection only, (however will deliver if reasonable distance).
Hi and welcome to our shiny new website which is also mobile friendly! We thank you for choosing to use Baby Swap or Shop and hope you love the new and improved website; however sometimes little things do go wrong or we may have overlooked something and with your help we can quickly make it better for your user experience so please take a minute to contact us here and tell us what you have experienced giving as much information as possible to enable us to resolve any problems that may have occurred or feedback any ideas and suggestions to make this a fabulous place to be!
For your own security we were unable to transfer encrypted passwords from our old website to our new one. So, If you were previously a member, please take a moment to re-register. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope you enjoy the new mobile friendly BSOS.